Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's the weekend.

I'm so glad the weekend is here. I've been cleaning a lot this morning already because we have friends coming over later, plus the house just needed it. It always feels good to catch up on things and getting the house to smell good. Does anybody ever catch up on laundry? I probably do at least 1 load a day but when I get backed up it always turns into such a huge pile I never think I'll get caught up again.

Wednesday was a rough day and I tried to come on here and type about it but never made it so I'll talk about it now.

I have been working on designing a website for a woman I have known for several years. She used to drive Jamey to school in Kindergarten along with her daughter plus her mom lives across the street from us. So I started with the website for her new business and it has been very difficult at times dealing with her. She has issues with any bill she gets and that gets so old. We were going to just tell her we couldn't deal with it any longer when Big Jamey called her the other night. I am very thankful for him doing it because I would have said some things I shouldn't have I'm afraid. Our entire day was ruined over this and how she was acting about it. I am so glad to have it over with but I wonder now how this is going to be in the future.

Well I guess I'm off to do some more laundry! I'm still trying to get the hang of this blog and what all I can do with it.

2 comments:

EC said...

ugh. that woman sounds yucky! so sorry you've been dealing with that.

On the other hand, your blog looks great! I'm going to put a link to it on my blog, if that's okay with you.

Still not sure about my private one. I'll let you know if anything changes.

Homeschooling Mama said...

Thanks Evie! I just noticed the right side words are in another language so I'm looking for a new template. Yes, a link to my blog would be great. :) I'll add your link to mine too.